EB Nutrition is run by Ebony, a passionate and empathetic Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Nutritionist and Chef located in Melbourne, Australia.
Ebony is particularly interested in:
- Vegan and vegetarian diets
- Gastrointestinal problems / Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Low FODMAP approach
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Health At Every Size, body image and weight concern
- Developing cooking skills
- Chronic illness including diabetes and heart disease
- and more!
Ebony holds the following qualifications:
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics from University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (majoring in Nutrition and Food Studies) from Deakin University
- Certificate IV in Hospitality (Patisserie) from William Angliss Institute
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Operations) through traineeship
- Provide First Aid and CPR
- Mental Health First Aid
Suffice to say the common theme here is a love for food and everything related to food. This website brings to you useful and easy to understand nutrition information and delicious recipes.
At EB nutrition we strongly believe that a healthy diet goes beyond what we eat, into why we eat, and how we eat. We are opposed to the idea that food serves only as fuel and that people are doing themselves a disservice if they put anything other than the most nutrient-dense foods in it at any time. EB Nutrition believes it’s imperative for social health and emotional health to eat a wide variety of foods, including those which are more delicious than they are nutritious. This is what you’ll see reflected throughout this website and blog. We hope that you enjoy what you find here.
Click here to work with me!